Accelerating, Optimizing & Transforming Data
BUSINESS CHALLENGES Are you suffering from any of these data-related business pain points?
- Lack of trust in the data and data driven metrics.
- Expected regulatory compliance and indecisiveness as to where to start.
- Complexities pertaining to controlling and forecasting data-related costs.
- Struggling with data valuation.
- Lack or absence of context of data.
- Challenges around visibility for data lifecycle and lineage.
- Inability to successfully implement Data Governance policies and procedures.
- Poor quality data in effect fueling poor business decisions
Online or onsite, instructor-led live Data Management training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of Data Management.
Data Management training courses are available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. The UK onsite live Data Management trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centres.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Very useful in because it helps me understand what we can do with the data in our context. It will also help me
Nicolas NEMORIN - Adecco Groupe France
Course: KNIME Analytics Platform for BI
All the examples of sensor fusion systems on the market.
Denise Bernier-Pineault, Defence Research and Development Canada
Course: Sensor Fusion Algorithms
wiedza, wzorcowe prowadzenie szkolenia
Krzysztof Kantorski - Sebastian Kotulski, Santander
Course: Oracle GoldenGate
Tempo zajęć, pilnowanie czasu dobry kontakt z prowadzącym
Sebastian Kotulski, Santander
Course: Oracle GoldenGate
the discussion and exchange of ideas
RAYMOND JACKSON PAJARILLO
Course: Data Protection
The interaction and facts gained / learnt.
Monna Liza Mengullo
Course: Data Protection
The ability to Engauge on a 1:1 basis and ensure I had clarity and understanding on the concepts discussed.
Dave - Dave Collins, Sea
Course: Data Architecture Fundamentals
Data Management Subcategories
Data Management Course Outlines
- Gain a thorough understanding of data preparation's significance in ensuring high-quality, reliable data for analysis and modeling purposes.
- Acquire hands-on proficiency in data collection, cleaning, transformation, and integration techniques using real-world datasets.
- Develop the ability to identify and address data-related challenges, discrepancies, and inconsistencies effectively.
- Learn to implement and manage data catalogs effectively within an organization.
- Utilize data catalogs for effective data governance and compliance.
- Develop skills for effective data discovery and search capabilities using data catalogs.
- Integrate data catalogs with existing data systems for seamless functionality.
- Learn about the algorithms that are commonly used in the data structure.
- Understand the applications of queue data structure.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the role of data stewardship in maintaining data quality.
- Use Talend Data Stewardship for managing data quality tasks.
- Create, assign, and manage tasks within Talend Data Stewardship, including workflow customization.
- Use the tool's reporting and monitoring capabilities to track data quality and stewardship efforts.
- Install and configure Oracle GoldenGate.
- Understand Oracle databases replication using the Oracle GoldenGate tool.
- Understand the Oracle GoldenGate architecture.
- Configure and perform a database replication and migration.
- Optimize Oracle GoldenGate performance and troubleshoot issues.
- Beginner IT professionals
- Part lecture, part discussion, heavy hands-on practice
- Set up DSpace to manage and preserve various types of digital content.
- Manage the DSpace platform to store, preserve, and share document libraries online.
- Configure DSpace user interface, metadata, and database to suit organizational needs.
- Use analytics services to monitor user traffic and metrics and generate useful statistics for the organization.
- Install and configure Pentaho Open Source BI Suite Community Edition (CE)
- Understand the fundamentals of Pentaho CE tools and their features
- Build reports using Pentaho CE
- Integrate third party data into Pentaho CE
- Work with big data and analytics in Pentaho CE
- BI Developers
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Create, preview, and run basic data transformations containing steps and hops
- Configure and secure the Pentaho Enterprise Repository
- Harness disparate sources of data and generate a single, unified version of the truth in an analytics-ready format.
- Provide results to third-part applications for further processing
- Data Analyst
- ETL developers
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Install and configure Talend Administration Center.
- Understand and implement Talend management fundamentals.
- Build, deploy, and run business projects or tasks in Talend.
- Monitor the security of datasets and develop business routines based on the TAC framework.
- Obtain a broader comprehension of big data applications.
- Install and configure Talend Open Studio for Big Data.
- Connect with Big Data systems such as Cloudera, HortonWorks, MapR, Amazon EMR and Apache.
- Understand and set up Open Studio's big data components and connectors.
- Configure parameters to automatically generate MapReduce code.
- Use Open Studio's drag-and-drop interface to run Hadoop jobs.
- Prototype big data pipelines.
- Automate big data integration projects.
- Navigate the Talend Management Console to manage users and roles in the platform.
- Evaluate data to find and understand relevant datasets.
- Create a pipeline to process and monitor data at rest or in action.
- Prepare data for analysis to generate insights relevant to the business.
- Integrate, enhance and deliver ESB technologies as single packages in a variety of deployment environments.
- Understand and utilize Talend Open Studio's most used components.
- Integrate any application, database, API, or Web services.
- Seamlessly integrate heterogeneous systems and applications.
- Embed existing Java code libraries to extend projects.
- Leverage community components and code to extend projects.
- Rapidly integrate systems, applications and data sources within a drag-and-drop Eclipse environment.
- Reduce development time and maintenance costs by generating optimized, reusable code.
- Hold a recognised qualification in data protection.
- Gain an understanding of the key changes that the GDPR and the Data Protection Act (2018) bring to data protection.
- Gain an understanding of the new rights available to data subjects and the implications of those rights with the GDPR and Data Protection Act (2018).
- Gain an understanding of individual and organisational responsibilities under the GDPR and the Data Protection Act (2018), particularly the need for effectiveness record keeping.
- Gain an understanding of the increased obligations faced by data controllers and data processors as a result of the GDPR coming into force and the Data Protection Act (2018) being enacted.
- Be better placed to support their organisation in processing customer data in compliance with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act (2018).
- Anyone who has some existing responsibility for data protection within their organisation.
- It’s also useful for those who want to broaden their basic understanding in this area and fully understand the practical applications of data protection laws.
- Whilst this certificate is written to the UK Data Protection Act, many other jurisdictions have enacted broadly similar data protection laws, so international candidates may also find this useful.
- Gain an understanding of the key changes and the associated implications that the GDPR and the UK Data Protection Act 2018 introduce to data protection.
- Gain an understanding of individual and organisational responsibilities under the GDPR and the UK Data Protection Act, particularly the need for effective record keeping.
- Be able to apply the new rights available to data subjects and understand the implications of those rights.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the designation, position and role / tasks of a data protection officer.
- Be able to prepare organisations to manage and handle personal data in compliance with the GDPR and the UK Data Protection Act.
- appreciation of the broader context of the Act
- understanding of the way in which the Act and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 work a broad understanding of the way associated legislation relates to the Act an understanding of what has to be done to achieve compliance a recognised qualification in data protection
- Generate shared secret keys to communicate securely between two parties
- Understand and adopt numerous security protocols
- Analyze security holes in existing systems
- Take appropriate measures when an unwanted party accesses private data
- Examine real-world cases involving unwanted data access and implement appropriate responses.
- an appreciation of the broader context of the Act.
- an understanding of the way in which the Act and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 work
- a broad understanding of the way associated legislation relates to the Act
- an understanding of what has to be done to achieve compliance
- Context - this will address the origins of and reasons for the Act together with consideration of privacy in general.
- Law – Data Protection Act - this will address the main concepts and elements of the Act and subordinate legislation.
- Application - this will consider how compliance is achieved and how the Act works in practice.
tasked to ensure compliance of their control systems and IT environment with prevailing laws and
regulations. The course will begin by giving understanding of key GDPR concepts as well as how it is
going to affect the work performed by auditors. Participants will also explore data subjects rights,
data controllers and processors obligations, and enforcement and compliance notions in the
context of the Regulation. The training will also cover the audit program provided by ISACA that will
enable auditors to review GDPR governance and response mechanisms as well as supporting
processes which can help manage the risk associated with noncompliance.
- La présentation de l'apport de la discipline BPM aux organisations – entreprises et administrations – dans la mise en place de la démarche et des processus liés à la réglementation GDPR.
- La présentation des différentes étapes dans le succès de la mise en place des processus GDPR, en termes d'audit, de modélisation et de liens dans certains cas avec la cybersécurité.
- Managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPOs and individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with the GDPR requirements
- Members of information security, incident management, and business continuity teams
- Technical and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a data protection officer role
- Expert advisors involved in the security of personal data
- Understand the concepts of the GDPR and interpret its requirements
- Understand the content and the correlation between the General Data Protection Regulation and other regulatory frameworks and applicable standards, such as ISO/IEC 27701 and ISO/IEC 29134
- Acquire the competence to perform the role and daily tasks of the data protection officer in an organization
- Develop the ability to inform, advise, and monitor compliance with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authority
- This training course is based on both theory and best practices used in exercising the role of the DPO.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical exercises based on a case study which include role-playing and discussions.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- Practice exercises and quizzes are similar to the certification exam.
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information and practical examples.
- An Attendance Record worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- Consolidate complex master data across heterogeneous systems.
- Configure complex multi-domain data models from multiple sources and formats.
- Model, store and manage the hierarchy and structure of data within an organization.
- Cleanse, match, verify, and standardize master data.
- Integrate PIM data with digital asset management (DAM), content management (CMS), and user experience / customer experience design (UX / CX).
- Interpret requirements and architect an MDM solution.
- Enable the management and integration of master data.
- Integrate and transfer data across multiple systems.
- Import data into EBX5 using match and merge logic.
- Design, create and document a data model that addresses their organization's business requirements.
- Integrate EBX5 with 3rd party services.
- Design data systems that fit an organization's needs.
- Evaluate data assets to craft an effective data processing system.
- Implement risk mitigation methods to build a solid enterprise data architecture.