Local, instructor-led live ARToolKit training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit.
ARToolKit training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live ARToolKit training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Sheffield or in NobleProg corporate training centres in Sheffield. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
I liked the blend of styles (Q&A;, lab, follow along, demo).
Course: AR: Build Augmented Reality Applications for Business with ThingWorx Studio
She was friendly and easy to get along with. She was fun.
University of Glasgow
Course: A Practical Introduction to AR
ARToolKit Course Events - Sheffield
ARToolKit Course Outlines in Sheffield
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop a mobile application that overlays virtual imagery onto the real world
- Preprocess video to adjust lighting and resolve issues
- Integrate ARToolKit with third-party tools and functionality, including OpenCV, Unity, OpenSceneGraph and the mobile device's GPS, compass, and camera calibration utilities
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- The mobile application developed in this course can be target Android and/or iOS. To request your preference, please contact us to arrange.