Local, instructor-led live ARToolKit training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit.
ARToolKit training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live ARToolKit trainings in London can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centres. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Located near Farringdon and Chancery Lane.
A stylish and impressive eight-storey Art Deco building ideal for hosting a range of training, conferences and meetings near Farringdon and Chancery Lane stations.
The Hatton is located in London's Diamond District in Hatton Garden.
By Underground, Farringdon Station (Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith and City lines)
Situated on Edgware Road just minutes away from Marble Arch Station and Bond Street, the venue offers a contemporary designed, high quality conference, training and meeting venue with extensive break out facilities.
Close to the extensive shopping and department stores on Oxford Street. Freshly prepared food is served onsite by our chefs from a theatre style kitchen
Central line to Marble Arch Station
When you exit the...Read more
I liked the blend of styles (Q&A;, lab, follow along, demo).
Course: AR: Build Augmented Reality Applications for Business with ThingWorx Studio
She was friendly and easy to get along with. She was fun.
University of Glasgow
Course: A Practical Introduction to AR
ARToolKit Course Events - London
ARToolKit Course Outlines in London
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop a mobile application that overlays virtual imagery onto the real world
- Preprocess video to adjust lighting and resolve issues
- Integrate ARToolKit with third-party tools and functionality, including OpenCV, Unity, OpenSceneGraph and the mobile device's GPS, compass, and camera calibration utilities
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- The mobile application developed in this course can be target Android and/or iOS. To request your preference, please contact us to arrange.