Local, instructor-led live ARToolKit training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit.
ARToolKit training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Liverpool onsite live ARToolKit trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centres. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
This business centre is situated in Exchange Flags, a beautifully restored landmark property at the heart of Liverpool's rejuvenated business district. This is Liverpool's best office address. The elegance of the original architecture has been matched by a sympathetic yet stylish refurbishment, which has set a benchmark for Grade A office accommodation across the city. Two office buildings flank an impressive bustling open square, which is enclosed by Liverpool Town Hall. Occupiers so far...Read more
She was friendly and easy to get along with. She was fun.
University of Glasgow
Course: A Practical Introduction to AR
ARToolKit Course Events - Liverpool
ARToolKit Course Outlines in Liverpool
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop a mobile application that overlays virtual imagery onto the real world
- Preprocess video to adjust lighting and resolve issues
- Integrate ARToolKit with third-party tools and functionality, including OpenCV, Unity, OpenSceneGraph and the mobile device's GPS, compass, and camera calibration utilities
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- The mobile application developed in this course can be target Android and/or iOS. To request your preference, please contact us to arrange.