Local, instructor-led live ARToolKit training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit.
ARToolKit training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live ARToolKit training can be carried out locally on customer premises in the UK or in NobleProg corporate training centres in the UK. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Course: AR: Build Augmented Reality Applications for Business with ThingWorx Studio
ARToolKit Course Outlines
ARToolKit is an open-source tracking library for creating Augmented Reality (AR) applications. It supports Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop a mobile application that overlays virtual imagery onto the real world
- Preprocess video to adjust lighting and resolve issues
- Integrate ARToolKit with third-party tools and functionality, including OpenCV, Unity, OpenSceneGraph and the mobile device's GPS, compass, and camera calibration utilities
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- The mobile application developed in this course can be target Android and/or iOS. To request your preference, please contact us to arrange.
Upcoming ARToolKit Courses
Oxford - The Quorum
Bradford - Carlisle Business Centre
Portsmouth - Kingston Crescent
Exeter - The Senate
Weekend ARToolKit courses, Evening ARToolKit training, ARToolKit boot camp, ARToolKit instructor-led, Weekend ARToolKit training, Evening ARToolKit courses, ARToolKit coaching, ARToolKit instructor, ARToolKit trainer, ARToolKit training courses, ARToolKit classes, ARToolKit on-site, ARToolKit private courses, ARToolKit one on one training