Local, instructor-led live ARToolKit training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit.
ARToolKit training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live ARToolKit training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Leeds or in NobleProg corporate training centres in Leeds. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
This centre is positioned in the middle of Leeds in Wellington Place, which covers 21 acres and will ultimately provide over three million square feet of offices, residential, hotel, retail and leisure facilities. Extensive River frontage, inspiring public spaces and piazzas and galleries add to its appeal. This development on a grand scale is designed to act as a catalyst for securing Leeds' status as the country's second commercial centre. The vision is to provide an environment that...Read more
She was friendly and easy to get along with. She was fun.
University of Glasgow
Course: A Practical Introduction to AR
ARToolKit Course Events - Leeds
ARToolKit Course Outlines in Leeds
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop a mobile application that overlays virtual imagery onto the real world
- Preprocess video to adjust lighting and resolve issues
- Integrate ARToolKit with third-party tools and functionality, including OpenCV, Unity, OpenSceneGraph and the mobile device's GPS, compass, and camera calibration utilities
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- The mobile application developed in this course can be target Android and/or iOS. To request your preference, please contact us to arrange.