7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- An understanding of Agile Methodology (Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Scrum Master
- Scrum Team
- Development Team
- Product Owner
Format of the course
- Practice on Jira/Confluence environment
JIRA Software is a powerful tool for Project Management and people tend to focus more on the tool than the method itself.
This instructor-led, live training introduces the participants to the power of Jira and Confluence, working together to serve the only purpose of helping the team to deliver successfully the product / project. The team will learn how to properly use these tools to be more efficient handling User Requirements, Testing, Communication, centralized in one place.
Will be studied JIRA projects, Confluence spaces, workflows, boards (Kanban & Scrum), planning and dependencies, Jira/Confluence linkage, reporting, important fields and custom fields, issue types, screen & filtering.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create a Scrum or Kanban project
- Configure Jira to manage the project properly
- Manage issues effectively
- Build the necessary screen to handle issue types
- Create workflows and boards, and understand their interaction
- Perform basic and advanced searches and analysis
- Generate and review reports necessary for the team and the management
The iSQl Certified Agile Tester is an internationally recognized software testing qualification designed specifically for testers working in the Agile environment.
Encompasses: 25% Demo – 75% Hands-on
- Jira – Introduction
- Confluence – Introduction
- Writing Product Requirements in Confluence
- Creating a project in Jira
- Issue Types
- Creating a Scrum board and a Kanban board
- Configuring the project workflow and board
- Correct Fields & Screens per issue type
- How to manage efficiently a project in Jira
- Mandatory fields
- Real-time updates
- Sprint report
- Burndown chart report
- Release chart report
- Linking Jira & Confluence
- Management Report in Confluence
- Requirements, User Stories, Test Cases in Confluence
- Reporting – Burndown chart – Activity
- Product Planning & Releases
- Epics & User Stories
- Jira Dashboard
- Search, Advance Search & Filters
- Showing Jira information in Confluence
- For cloud only: Stride / Jira linkage
I liked very much the mood and the peace of the trainer.
Daniel Iliescu - Provident Polska S.A.
Inna Moroz - Security Software OÜ
Some of our clients
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in the UK!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in the UK
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!