Online or onsite, instructor-led live Shopify training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Shopify to design, develop, and manage extensible e-commerce applications at scale.
Shopify training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. The UK onsite live Shopify trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centres.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
The trainer has deep knowledge about the subject and was able to answer all of our questions.
Lefteris Spatharakis - Sioufas & Associates Law Firm
Course: Django CMS for Developers
Shopify Course Outlines
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing Shopify apps.
- Understand the features and architecture of the Shopify e-commerce platform.
- Understand the fundamentals of e-commerce and how to build a business with Shopify.
- Learn how to create a Shopify app using Shopify CLI, Polaris, App Bridge, and GraphQL.
- Build REST APIs to extend and scale the functionalities of Shopify apps.
- Get to know the tools and best practices in developing Shopify apps.