Online or onsite, instructor-led live Apache Jena training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Apache Jena to build and deploy a Semantic Web Application.
Apache Jena training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Apache Jena trainings in the UK can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centres.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
He was interactive.
Course: Semantic Web Overview
Jena Course Outlines
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Apache Jena to build and deploy a Semantic Web Application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Apache Jena
- Convert and store data in RDF format
- Query RDF data using SPARQL
- Test and deploy a semantic web application
- Data Engineers
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.