Local, instructor-led live Zimbra training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to install, customise, troubleshoot, maintain, and manage Zimbra Collaboration.
Zimbra training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Birmingham onsite live Zimbra trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centres. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
From Moor Street Station
Exiting via the main ticket hall, travel up the escalator to the Pallasades Shopping centre. At the top turn left and follow the shops first to the left and then to the right leading to the exit from the Pallasades and on to Corporation Street. Walking down the ramp past McDonalds continue up Corporation Street for 200m passing Gap Clothes, House of Fraser and Wetherspoons pub. Continue across Old...Read more
Zimbra Course Outlines in Birmingham
Some of the topics covered in this training include:
- Installation, management, and maintenance of Zimbra Collaboration suite.
- Migration and troubleshooting.
- Streamlining and enhancing Zimbra administration.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.