Local instructor-led live XRP training courses in the UK.
|rippleforfinmgrs||Ripple for Financial Managers||7 hours||Ripple (formally known as OpenCoin) is an open-source, real-time gross settlement system (RTGS), currency exchange and remittance network. It is based on a shared, public database (ledger) that allows for distributed payments, exchanges and remittances. Ripple is used by companies such as UniCredit, UBS and Santander. |
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how Ripple works by examining real-world case studies and stepping through set of in-class live transactions on the Blockchain.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand how Ripple integrates into existing payment systems
- Understand the concepts behind cryptographically signed transactions, fiat currencies, and Ripple's internal currency (XRP).
- Use Ripple as an alternative remittance option
- Conduct cross-border payments with retail customers, corporations, and other banks
- Use tokens to represent fiat currency, cryptocurrency, commodity, frequent flier miles, mobile minutes and more.
- Financial managers
- Bank managers
- Credit card company representatives
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
|Course||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Ripple for Financial Managers - Cambridge||Mon, 2018-09-03 09:30||£1100 / £1325|
|Ripple for Financial Managers - Exeter - The Senate||Mon, 2018-09-03 09:30||£1100 / £1400|
|Ripple for Financial Managers - Bradford - Carlisle Business Centre||Tue, 2018-09-04 09:30||£1100 / £1350|
|Ripple for Financial Managers - York - Priory Street Centre||Tue, 2018-09-04 09:30||£1100 / £1250|
|Ripple for Financial Managers - Portsmouth Technopole||Wed, 2018-09-05 09:30||£1100 / £1250|
|Course||Venue||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Excel VBA Introduction||Belfast City Centre||Mon, 2018-09-03 09:30||£2178 / £2678|
|Introduction to Selenium||York - Priory Street Centre||Tue, 2018-09-04 09:30||£1089 / £1239|
|Minitab for Statistical Data Analysis||Cambridge||Mon, 2018-09-10 09:30||£2574 / £3024|
|AWS: A Hands-on Introduction to Cloud Computing||Edinburgh Training and Conference Venue||Tue, 2018-09-11 09:30||£1287 / £1487|
|JMeter Fundamentals and JMeter Advanced||Birmingham||Tue, 2018-09-18 09:30||£2178 / £2828|
|Test Automation with Selenium||St Helier, Jersey, Channel Isles||Tue, 2018-09-18 09:30||£2970 / £4395|
|Jenkins: Continuous Integration for Agile Development||Manchester, King Street||Thu, 2018-10-18 09:30||£2574 / £3224|
|CakePHP: Rapid Web Application Development||Birmingham||Tue, 2018-11-06 09:30||£4356 / £5656|