Local, instructor-led live SVG training courses demonstrate through practice how SVG is used to define two-dimensional vector graphics for the Web.
SVG training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Newcastle onsite live SVG trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centres. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
The Newcastle Quayside Centre is in a prestigious riverside location close to the River Tyne occupying three floors of a five-storey building with a glass front and modern interior. The views of the famous Tyne Bridge and recently built Millennium Bridge are stunning. The recently restored Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art is directly opposite, next to the Sage Gateshead performing arts and conference centre. The vibrant and energetic city of Newcastle is a modern, attractive and compact...Read more
SVG Course Outlines in Newcastle
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the fundamentals of SVG as they step through the creation of their first SVG project.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of vector graphics and SVG
- Learn how to create, modify, use, and optimize SVG
- Learn how to use SVG with HTML & CSS
- Learn how to do basic animations with SVG
- Create their own SVG animation
- Developers and Programmers
- Graphic Designers
- HTML & CSS developers interested in learning more about SVG
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice