14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- A general understanding of APIs, microservices, web services and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Mule (or Mule ESB) is a lightweight enterprise service bus (ESB) and integration framework created by MuleSoft. Mule is Java-based, but can broker interactions between other platforms such as .NET using web services or sockets.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to connect various applications, data sources, and APIs as they build a sample routing application using Mule.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Design, build, and manage the connectivity between APIs and applications and services.
- Manage interactions across legacy systems and custom applications.
- Tie together software as a service (SaaS) and on-premises software.
- Use Mule's design and development tools to design, test and run Mule flows.
- Understand and support different messaging standards, including AMQP, JMS and WMQ.
- Monitor, deploy and configure applications with Mule Management Console (MMC).
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Integration and the ESB
Overview of MuleSoft applications
- Mule Runtime, Anypoint Platform, Anypoint Studio
Installation and configuration
Overview of application protocols
- JDBC, Web Services, HTTP
Service creation and hosting
Working with connectors
I really enjoyed the interactif.
Jan Lenie - APB
I like the training methodology that the hands-on happen on the second day after the conceptual discussion.
Rolando Jr. Erot - Seabrook Research Ltd.