Local, instructor-led live Azure Service Fabric training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Azure Service Fabric and how to use Azure Service Fabric for deploying scalable microservices-based cloud applications.
Azure Service Fabric training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Azure Service Fabric training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Newcastle or in NobleProg corporate training centres in Newcastle. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
The Newcastle Quayside Centre is in a prestigious riverside location close to the River Tyne occupying three floors of a five-storey building with a glass front and modern interior. The views of the famous Tyne Bridge and recently built Millennium Bridge are stunning. The recently restored Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art is directly opposite, next to the Sage Gateshead performing arts and conference centre. The vibrant and energetic city of Newcastle is a modern, attractive and compact...Read more
That the trainer was able to adapt to specific questions/situations
Course: Kubernetes on Azure (AKS)
MS Azure Service Fabric Course Events - Newcastle
Azure Service Fabric Course Outlines in Newcastle
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build microservices on Microsoft Azure Service Fabric (ASF).
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use ASF as a platform for building and managing microservices
- Understand key microservices programming concepts and models.
- Create a cluster in Azure
- Deploy microservices on premises or in the cloud
- Debug and troubleshoot a live microservice application
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice in a live-lab environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Service Fabrice, please see: https://github.com/Microsoft/service-fabric