Local, instructor-led live MultiChain training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use MultiChain to set up a private blockchain and develop a sample application.
MultiChain training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live MultiChain training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Southampton or in NobleProg corporate training centres in Southampton. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
This centre occupies a great position - highly visible from the M27 motorway. The building's focal point is a beautiful atrium flooding the reception area with natural light. A comfortable, professional business lounge and a large breakout area where you can relax or network add to the welcoming atmosphere. This is an outstanding south coast location next to Southampton airport with air, road and rail transport links on the doorstep. Regular launches and exhibitions held at the centre have...Read more
I genuinely enjoyed the mode of interaction.
Course: Blockchain for Developers
MultiChain Course Events - Southampton
MultiChain Course Outlines in Southampton
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and use the tools needed for MultiChain development.
- Create, connect, configure and use their own private Blockchain.
- Create an initial node, start the genesis block, and enable private mining using other nodes in the network.
- Transact native assets, enable and control mining, and install MultiChain Explorer and webDemo.
- Use API commands to control MultiChain and handle error codes and messages.
- Customize the runtime parameters that affect the behavior of individual nodes.
- Create a consensual governance model for the blockchain.
- Install and use popular bitcoin wallets and libraries for connecting to a MultiChain blockchain.