Local, instructor-led live MultiChain training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use MultiChain to set up a private blockchain and develop a sample application.
MultiChain training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live MultiChain training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Southampton or in NobleProg corporate training centres in Southampton. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
International House, Southampton International Business Park
George Curl Way
Learn MultiChain in our training center in Southampton.
This centre occupies a great position - highly visible from the M27 motorway. The building's focal point is a beautiful atrium flooding the reception area with natural light. A comfortable, professional business lounge and a large breakout area where you can relax or network add to the welcoming atmosphere. This is an outstanding south coast location next to Southampton airport with air, road and rail transport links on the doorstep. Regular launches and exhibitions held at the centre have... Read more
Course: Blockchain for Developers
MultiChain Course Events - Southampton
MultiChain Course Outlines in Southampton
In this instructor-led, live training in Southampton, participants will learn how to use MultiChain to set up a private blockchain and develop a sample application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and use the tools needed for MultiChain development.
- Create, connect, configure and use their own private Blockchain.
- Create an initial node, start the genesis block, and enable private mining using other nodes in the network.
- Transact native assets, enable and control mining, and install MultiChain Explorer and webDemo.
- Use API commands to control MultiChain and handle error codes and messages.
- Customize the runtime parameters that affect the behavior of individual nodes.
- Create a consensual governance model for the blockchain.
- Install and use popular bitcoin wallets and libraries for connecting to a MultiChain blockchain.
MultiChain training courses in Southampton, Weekend MultiChain courses in Southampton, Evening MultiChain training in Southampton, MultiChain instructor-led in Southampton, MultiChain classes in Southampton, MultiChain private courses in Southampton, MultiChain on-site in Southampton, MultiChain one on one training in Southampton, MultiChain boot camp in Southampton, MultiChain trainer in Southampton, Evening MultiChain courses in Southampton, Weekend MultiChain training in Southampton, MultiChain coaching in Southampton, MultiChain instructor-led in Southampton, MultiChain instructor in Southampton