Local, instructor-led live MultiChain training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use MultiChain to set up a private blockchain and develop a sample application.
MultiChain training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live MultiChain training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Newcastle or in NobleProg corporate training centres in Newcastle. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Incubation Centre Workspace
Durham Way South
Learn MultiChain in our training center in Newcastle. This Business Incubation Centre occupies a strategic location off Durham Way South, 3/4 mile from Junction 59 of the A1(M). Newton Aycliffe town centre is just one mile to the north of the centre which provides a good selection of local amenities. The centre is also served by Durham Tees Valley airport (11 miles) and Newcastle International Airport (32 miles). Read more
Newcastle upon Tyne,
Tyne & Wear GB
Learn MultiChain in our training center in Newcastle.
The Newcastle Quayside Centre is in a prestigious riverside location close to the River Tyne occupying three floors of a five-storey building with a glass front and modern interior. The views of the famous Tyne Bridge and recently built Millennium Bridge are stunning. The recently restored Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art is directly opposite, next to the Sage Gateshead performing arts and conference centre. The vibrant and energetic city of Newcastle is a modern, attractive and compact... Read more
Course: Blockchain for Developers
MultiChain Course Events - Newcastle
MultiChain Course Outlines in Newcastle
In this instructor-led, live training in Newcastle, participants will learn how to use MultiChain to set up a private blockchain and develop a sample application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and use the tools needed for MultiChain development.
- Create, connect, configure and use their own private Blockchain.
- Create an initial node, start the genesis block, and enable private mining using other nodes in the network.
- Transact native assets, enable and control mining, and install MultiChain Explorer and webDemo.
- Use API commands to control MultiChain and handle error codes and messages.
- Customize the runtime parameters that affect the behavior of individual nodes.
- Create a consensual governance model for the blockchain.
- Install and use popular bitcoin wallets and libraries for connecting to a MultiChain blockchain.
MultiChain training courses in Newcastle, Weekend MultiChain courses in Newcastle, Evening MultiChain training in Newcastle, MultiChain instructor-led in Newcastle, MultiChain coaching in Newcastle, MultiChain one on one training in Newcastle, Weekend MultiChain training in Newcastle, MultiChain instructor in Newcastle, MultiChain trainer in Newcastle, MultiChain on-site in Newcastle, MultiChain instructor-led in Newcastle, MultiChain boot camp in Newcastle, MultiChain classes in Newcastle, Evening MultiChain courses in Newcastle, MultiChain private courses in Newcastle