Local, instructor-led live MultiChain training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use MultiChain to set up a private blockchain and develop a sample application.
MultiChain training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live MultiChain training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Newcastle or in NobleProg corporate training centres in Newcastle. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
The Newcastle Quayside Centre is in a prestigious riverside location close to the River Tyne occupying three floors of a five-storey building with a glass front and modern interior. The views of the famous Tyne Bridge and recently built Millennium Bridge are stunning. The recently restored Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art is directly opposite, next to the Sage Gateshead performing arts and conference centre. The vibrant and energetic city of Newcastle is a modern, attractive and compact...Read more
I genuinely enjoyed the mode of interaction.
Course: Blockchain for Developers
MultiChain Course Events - Newcastle
MultiChain Course Outlines in Newcastle
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and use the tools needed for MultiChain development.
- Create, connect, configure and use their own private Blockchain.
- Create an initial node, start the genesis block, and enable private mining using other nodes in the network.
- Transact native assets, enable and control mining, and install MultiChain Explorer and webDemo.
- Use API commands to control MultiChain and handle error codes and messages.
- Customize the runtime parameters that affect the behavior of individual nodes.
- Create a consensual governance model for the blockchain.
- Install and use popular bitcoin wallets and libraries for connecting to a MultiChain blockchain.