Online or onsite, instructor-led live Vert.x training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Eclipse Vert.x to create web applications.
Vert.x training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Vert.x trainings in the UK can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centres.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
The first part, the one concerning the basic mechanisms.
Andrea Gazzarini - @Cult srl
Course: Vert.x: Build a Reactive application on JVM
How good of a specialist Trainer were.
Motorola Solutions Systems Polska
Course: Spring Webflux
Eclipse Vert.x Course Outlines
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand and use the different components (core, web, client, etc.) in the Vert.x stack.
- Use Vert.x to create network utilities, HTTP/REST microservices, high volume event processing, back-end message-bus applications, etc.
- Execute an app that can handle high concurrency using minimal kernel threads.
- Unit test asynchronous code with Vert.x-Unit.
- Deploy and scale an app with minimal hardware.