14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- A basic understanding of REST APIs
- Experience with JSON or XML formats
- Object-orientated programming experience
- Back-end Developers
Swagger is an open source framework of tools that use Open API Specification (OAS) files for building, designing, documenting, and consuming RESTful web services.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at back-end developers who wish to use Swagger to build, design, document, and consume RESTful web services.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create an API management strategy for software infrastructure.
- Use Swagger tools to edit OAS files and create SDKs.
- Implement API security, versioning, documentation, and other important features.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Definition file
- API request
- What is YAML
- Rules of YAML
Overview of RESTful Services
- State transfer
- Representation sate
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Swagger
- Installing and configuring Node.Js
REST Web Service Constraint Architecture
- Using the client-server constraint
- Working with uniform interface constraints
- Working with the statelessness constraint
- Using HTTP-caching
- Enabling a layer system
REST API Designing
- Implementing CRUD operations
- Using Error Handling
- Implementing operations for REST APIs
- Handling changes in API
- Versioning API
- Caching API
- Supporting pagination and partial responses
Specifications using Swagger
- Editing documents with Swagger
- Creating specifications in YAML format
- Creating paths and observations
- Adding documentation
- Adding schemas to a OAS file
- Using SwaggerHub
- Creating an API management strategy
- Managing the API life cycle
- Generating API proxies
- Controling the behavior of API
- Building an API portal
- Providing traffic management
- Securing with tokens and JWT
- Securing with API key and secret
- Authorizing using OAuth2.0
Summary and Conclusion
Java Exercises and interracttive sessions were useful
Ncell Pvt. Ltd
Course:WSO2 API Manager for Developers
Good explanations in detail and good treatment of the instructor
Ricardo Alberto Bustos Diosa
Course:WSO2 API Manager para desarrolladores