7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- Some programming experience is helpful
- Experience using the command line
- Basic understanding of machine translation concepts
OpenNMT is a full-featured, open-source (MIT) neural machine translation system that utilizes the Torch mathematical toolkit.
In this training participants will learn how to set up and use OpenNMT to carry out translation of various sample data sets. The course starts with an overview of neural networks as they apply to machine translation. Participants will carry out live exercises throughout the course to demonstrate their understanding of the concepts learned and get feedback from the instructor.
By the end of this training, participants will have the knowledge and practice needed to implement a live OpenNMT solution.
Source and target language samples will be pre-arranged per the audience's requirements.
- Localization specialists with a technical background
- Global content managers
- Localization engineers
- Software developers in charge of implementing global content solutions
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, heavy hands-on practice
- Why Neural Machine Translation?
Overview of the Torch project
Installation and setup
Preprocessing your data
Training the model
Using pre-trained models
Working with Lua scripts
Joining the community
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|