28 hours (usually 4 days including breaks)
- Experience with Python and SQL programming
- Familiarity with database management systems
- Familiarity with data analytics
- Computer engineers
- Data analysts
- Project managers
Data architecture is the standardization of data management systems and structures at an enterprise scale. Data architecture creates the blueprint for managing data resources to meet organizational strategies and needs.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at computer engineers, data analysts, and project managers who wish to design, manage and evaluate organizational data systems.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Design data systems that fit an organization's needs.
- Evaluate data assets to craft an effective data processing system.
- Implement risk mitigation methods to build a solid enterprise data architecture.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Overview of Data Architecture
Understanding Data Architecture Goals and Principles
Learning About the Basics of Data Architecture
Exploring Frameworks, Characteristics, and Roles
Designing an Enterprise Data Architecture
Evaluating an Organization’s Data Assets
Creating a Staging Area Design
Creating Risk Mitigation Mechanisms
Developing Data Processing Models and Methods
Working with Big Data Systems
Evaluating and Updating Big Data Databases
Implementing Data Lake Capabilities
Establishing a Data Governance Solution
Building a Metadata Management System
Assessing and Monitoring Data Quality
Exploring Master Data Management Architectures
Summary and Conclusion