14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Programming experience in any language
Augmented Reality (AR) is a technology that improves user experience by blending virtual computer-generated elements with the physical real-world environment. Adoption of AR has been seeing growth in various industries.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build Augmented Reality applications on devices running the Windows platform for various business and industry applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of AR
- Install and configure essential frameworks and tools (Vuforia SDK, Unity game engine, etc.) for building AR applications on Windows
- Build an AR application that overlays computer-generated data over live real-world data
- Troubleshoot, test, and deploy an Augmented Reality application on Windows
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Introduction to Augmented Reality
Exploring the Applications of Augmented Reality in Different Industries
Understanding the Building Blocks of Augmented Reality
Exploring Tools and Software for Augmented Reality Development on Windows
- Vuforia Augmented Reality SDK/engine for mobile devices
- Unity cross-platform game engine
Setting Up the Development Environment
- Installing and Configuring Unity with Vuforia Support
Choosing an Image to Connect the Real World to the Virtual World
Adding Markers and Targets
Working with the Camera, Package, and Inspector Panel on Unity
Extracting Data from the Basic Augmented Reality Components
- Camera Data
- Location Data
Storing and Accessing Augmentation Data
Creating a Basic Augmented Reality Windows App
Integrating Other Sensor Data into Your Augmented Reality Windows App
Integrating User Interactions into Your Augmented Reality Windows App
Testing Your Augmented Reality Windows App
Submitting Your Augmented Reality App to the Windows Store
Summary and Conclusion
I liked the blend of styles (Q&A;, lab, follow along, demo).
Course:AR: Build Augmented Reality Applications for Business with ThingWorx Studio
She was friendly and easy to get along with. She was fun.
University of Glasgow
Course:A Practical Introduction to AR
It was one to one and all my questions were answered.
University of Dundee
Course:Building Augmented Reality Applications with Vuforia and Unity