Zeppelin for interactive data analytics Training Course
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of big data concepts
- Experience with Spark and Hadoop
- Experience with the command line
Apache Zeppelin is a web-based notebook for capturing, exploring, visualizing and sharing Hadoop and Spark based data.
This instructor-led, live training introduces the concepts behind interactive data analytics and walks participants through the deployment and usage of Zeppelin in a single-user or multi-user environment.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Zeppelin
- Develop, organize, execute and share data in a browser-based interface
- Visualize results without referring to the command line or cluster details
- Execute and collaborate on long workflows
- Work with any of a number of plug-in language/data-processing-backends, such as Scala ( with Apache Spark ), Python ( with Apache Spark ), Spark SQL, JDBC, Markdown and Shell.
- Integrate Zeppelin with Spark, Flink and Map Reduce
- Secure multi-user instances of Zeppelin with Apache Shiro
- Data engineers
- Data analysts
- Data scientists
- Software developers
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|