Vespa: Serving large-scale data in real-time Training Course
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of big concepts
- An understanding of big data systems such as Hadoop and Storm
- Experience working with the command line
Vespa an open-source big data processing and serving engine created by Yahoo. It is used to respond to user queries, make recommendations, and provide personalized content and advertisements in real-time.
This instructor-led, live training introduces the challenges of serving large-scale data and walks participants through the creation of an application that can compute responses to user requests, over large datasets in real-time.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use Vespa to quickly compute data (store, search, rank, organize) at serving time while a user waits
- Implement Vespa into existing applications involving feature search, recommendations, and personalization
- Integrate and deploy Vespa with existing big data systems such as Hadoop and Storm.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|