TPU Programming: Building Neural Network Applications on Tensor Processing Units Training Course
7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- Knowledge of neural net architecture using tensorflow
The Tensor Processing Unit (TPU) is the architecture which Google has used internally for several years, and is just now becoming available for use by the general public. It includes several optimizations specifically for use in neural networks, including streamlined matrix multiplication, and 8-bit integers instead of 16-bit in order to return appropriate levels of precision.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to take advantage of the innovations in TPU processors to maximize the performance of their own AI applications.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Train various types of neural networks on large amounts of data
- Use TPUs to speed up the inference process by up to two orders of magnitude
- Utilize TPUs to process intensive applications such as image search, cloud vision and photos
- Data scientists
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|