TensorFlow Serving Training Course
7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- Experience with TensorFlow
- Experience with the Linux command line
TensorFlow Serving is a system for serving machine learning (ML) models to production.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to configure and use TensorFlow Serving to deploy and manage ML models in a production environment.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Train, export and serve various TensorFlow models
- Test and deploy algorithms using a single architecture and set of APIs
- Extend TensorFlow Serving to serve other types of models beyond TensorFlow models
- Data scientists
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|