Local, instructor-led live Socket.IO training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to create real-time web applications with Socket.IO.
Socket.IO training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Socket.IO trainings in Jersey, CI can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centres. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Monday-Friday: 8:30am – 6pm
01534 828 585
01534 828 587
- The Hub is equipped with free Gigabit Wi-Fi.
- Breakout Zone
- This is a great open space for collaboration, a brain break or for small meetings of between nine and 12 people. It includes a SmartTV for presentations.
- Skill Zone
- An area...
The Jersey Centre is situated in the prosperous capital of St Helier at the entrance to the prestigious new Liberty Wharf retail development which links the old town and the waterfront. It has a decked area with fantastic harbour views, providing an excellent location for events. Neighbouring businesses include leading names from the financial sector. Jersey is the largest of the Channel Islands, a proudly independent state less than 14 miles from France and under an hour from London, with...Read more
The trainer was very knowledgeable and was able to answer most questions that were somewhat outside of the scope of what we needed to cover. He was dynamic, funny and polite.
Pascal Durocher - City of Montreal
Course: HTTP fundamentals and Nginx web server
Socket.IO Course Events - Jersey, CI
Socket.IO Course Outlines in Jersey, CI
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up a real-time web application between an Express server and a browser.
- Send and receive objects in a bi-directional manner between web clients and servers.
- Create pipes to a browser from a server for streaming data.