The Scrum Test Specialist Training Course
Duration7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
This course is designed for testers, from a traditional test background, who are seeking to find their place in an Agile development environment. There is no specific Tester role in Scrum - there is just the Team. The Team collectively is responsible for the quality of the delivery, including testing, and so the ‘traditional’ Tester role is redundant. However, this course demonstrates how a Team member specialising in testing can add a great deal of value in the Scrum development process.
Overview of Agile
- The Agile manifesto and principles
- Benefits of Agile
- Scrum overview and context
Scrum Development Process
- Scrum components – 4 ceremonies, 4 artefacts, 3 roles
- The Scrum Process
Comparison of V-Model to Agile Approach to Software Testing
- Traditional requirements v User Stories
- Valuing working software over documentation – what test documentation is needed?
- Conveyor belt v Collaboration – working in one Team
The Contribution of the ‘Test Perspective’ to:
- The Sprint Review
- The Sprint Retrospective
- Backlog grooming and estimation
The Test Specialist’s Tool Bag
- Exploratory testing
- Automated testing
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price