Scientific Communication Training Course
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
It is recommended that participants prepare a 5 min presentation or a speech before the training.
During this workshop participants will be familiarised with basics of scientific communication including ways of preparing presentations, short articles and posters promoting scientific results. The theoretical course is interwoven with simple practical exercises, quizzes and tests to make sure that participants understand the concepts.
During the training you will be taught how to present your results in a comprehensible and interesting way. By the end of the course you will be able to deliver a memorable speech and create a presentation that will be remembered.
The course has been designed for people who want to learn how to present their work in an interesting, clear, understandable and memorable way.
It has been designed especially for:
- Researchers presenting their scientific results at conferences and workshops
- Scientists applying for grants
- Managers who want to introduce their ideas and plans in a scientific environment
- Lecturers who want to learn how to run their courses in a professional way
- General rules of scientific communication
- Rules for preparing high quality scientific presentations
- Rules for preparing understandable and effective scientific figures and posters
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|