Samza for stream processing Training Course
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of Scala and Java
- An understanding of Apache Kafka and YARN
Apache Samza is an open-source near-realtime, asynchronous computational framework for stream processing. It uses Apache Kafka for messaging, and Apache Hadoop YARN for fault tolerance, processor isolation, security, and resource management.
This instructor-led, live training introduces the principles behind messaging systems and distributed stream processing, while walking participants through the creation of a sample Samza-based project and job execution.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use Samza to simplify the code needed to produce and consume messages
- Decouple the handling of messages from an application
- Use Samza to implement near-realtime asynchronous computation
- Use stream processing to provide a higher level of abstraction over messaging systems
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|