7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- An understanding of financial transaction concepts
Ripple (formally known as OpenCoin) is an open-source, real-time gross settlement system (RTGS), currency exchange and remittance network. It is based on a shared, public database (ledger) that allows for distributed payments, exchanges and remittances. Ripple is used by companies such as UniCredit, UBS and Santander.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how Ripple works by examining real-world case studies and stepping through set of in-class live transactions on the Blockchain.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand how Ripple integrates into existing payment systems
- Understand the concepts behind cryptographically signed transactions, fiat currencies, and Ripple's internal currency (XRP).
- Use Ripple as an alternative remittance option
- Conduct cross-border payments with retail customers, corporations, and other banks
- Use tokens to represent fiat currency, cryptocurrency, commodity, frequent flier miles, mobile minutes and more.
- Financial managers
- Bank managers
- Credit card company representatives
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Real world use cases: banks, global payments, and digital exchange
Overview of bank-to-bank transfers
Overview of Blockchain and cryptocurreny
Ripple architecture and workflow
Case study: Ripple as an alternative remittance option
Fiat currencies and Ripple's XRP
Case study: Targeting Visa and Swift
Catalog of payments
Cross currency payments
Gateways and transfer fees
Buying Ripple currency (XRP)
Making a payment
Investing in Ripple
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|