Proactive People Management Training Course
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
This course is to help managers to get the best performance from the people they are trusted to lead by managing people, priorities, projects and quality more productively.
- Understand the value of the 'psychological contract'
- Why people perform like they do - however positive or negative
- Use coaching as a tool to enhance personal and team performance
- Deal with poor performance quickly, effectively and ethically
- Improve their emotional intelligence and connection with colleagues
- Understand problems from different viewpoints and generate solutions
- Develop credibility based on good management rather than job title
- Increase personal productivity and focus on 'added value' tasks
- Enhance teamwork and shared ownership of performance and results
- Deliver positive praise and reprimand communication
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price