Online or onsite, instructor-led live OpenTracing training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of OpenTracing.
OpenTracing training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live OpenTracing training can be carried out locally on customer premises in the UK or in NobleProg corporate training centres in the UK.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
OpenTracing Course Outlines
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure OpenTracing-compatible tracing software.
- Use distributed tracing to overcome the shortcomings of per-process logging and metric monitoring.
- Reconstruct transaction history in complex systems.
- Resolve issues related to microservice application performance and latency.
- Deploy a distributed tracing system that is consistent across different platforms.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about OpenTracing, please visit: https://opentracing.io/