Located on the western side of Swindon and located only 300yds from junction 16 of the M4 providing easy access to both the south west and south east.
By train London Paddington is only 1 hour away and Bristol temple meads 45 minutes from Swindon’s mainline station.
Swindon town centre is only a 5 min drive away and offers all modern restaurant and shopping facilities, for those who prefer a slower pace areas such as Lydiard Country Park are located within 1 mile of the centre.
- Exit the M4 at Junction 16
- At the roundabout take the A3102 towards Swindon
- Continue through the first set of lights
- Windmill Hill is signposted on the left
- Enter the Business Park and turn left
- Follow the road round and the venue is situated on the right-hand side
- Parking is available on site
By Public Transport:
- A ten minute drive from Swindon railway station
- Turn left out the railway station. Follow signs to the M4 West
- At the ninth roundabout turn right sign posted Windmill Hill and immediate left sign posted Windmill Hill Business Park
- Turn left at the roundabout and the venue is approximately 200 yards on the right
While you are enjoying your NobleProg Training in Swindon you may have time to visit Swindon, where the Cotswolds meet the West Country.
The town is famous for the Great Western Railway works, so it is well worth a visit to the Museum of the Great Western Railway. Swindon also enjoys Victorian parks and gardens, art galleries and centres of heritage. Swindon also has Lydiard House, a Georgian house of the famous Royalist, John St John, set in a lovely parkland.
Shopping is available at the Swindon Designer Outlet with further shopping in the Old Town and for anyone staying over there is an array of bars, clubs and nightclubs for entertainment.