MultiChain: Set Up a Private Blockchain Training Course
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of Blockchain technology
- An understanding of Bitcoin and cryptography
- Programming experience
- Experience with Linux command line
MultiChain is an open-source platform for building private blockchain applications. It aims to remove perceived problems associated with bitcoin by limitting the visibility of the ledger and allowing institutions to set controls on transactions as well as forego distributed mining.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use MultiChain to set up a private blockchain and develope a sample application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and use the tools needed for MultiChain development
- Create, connect, configure and use their own private Blockchain
- Create an initial node, start the genesis block, and enable private mining using other nodes in the network
- Transact native assets, enable and control mining, and install MultiChain Explorer and webDemo
- Use API commands to control MultiChain and handle error codes and messages
- Customize the runtime parameters that affect the behavior of individual nodes
- Create a consensual governance model for the blockchain
- Install and use popular bitcoin wallets and libraries for connecting to a MultiChain blockchain
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- This course can be offered on AWS, Microsoft Azure or other services. To request a specific environment, please contact us to arrange.
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price