Magellan: Geospatial Analytics with on Spark Training Course
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Experience with SQL and data frame queries
Magellan is an open-source distributed execution engine for geospatial analytics on big data. Implemented on top of Apache Spark, it extends Spark SQL and provides a relational abstraction for geospatial analytics.
This instructor-led, live training introduces the concepts and approaches for implementing geospacial analytics and walks participants through the creation of a predictive analysis application using Magellan on Spark.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Efficiently query, parse and join geospatial datasets at scale
- Implement geospatial data in business intelligence and predictive analytics applications
- Use spatial context to extend the capabilities of mobile devices, sensors, logs, and wearables
- Application developers
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|