Machine Learning on iOS Training Course
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Experience programming in Swift
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use the iOS Machine Learning (ML) technology stack as they as they step through the creation and deployment of an iOS mobile app.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create a mobile app capable of image processing, text analysis and speech recognition
- Access pre-trained ML models for integration into iOS apps
- Create a custom ML model
- Add Siri Voice support to iOS apps
- Understand and use frameworks such as coreML, Vision, CoreGraphics, and GamePlayKit
- Use languages and tools such as Python, Keras, Caffee, Tensorflow, sci-kit learn, libsvm, Anaconda, and Spyder
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price