Iridium: Cucumber and Selenium Based Testing Training Course
7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- Experience with testing and knowledge of automated testing
- No programming experience required
Iridium is an open-source web testing tool built around Cucumber and Selenium. It uses a Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approach to testing.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to test a complex web application using Iridium.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create end-to-end tests that simulate the actions of a user as they navigate a web application
- Automate the testing of themed applications with multiple styles
- Create test cases that are readable to non-technical people
- Execute tests in a wide variety of browsers
- Use the Iridium Snippets package for Atom to facilitate test script writing
- Reduce the costs of maintaining custom Java code and page objects
- Test engineers
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|