Introduction to Machine Learning with MATLAB Training Course
21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Good math skills
MATLAB is a numerical computing environment and programming language developed by MathWorks.
- MATLAB Basics
- MATLAB More Advanced Features
- BP Neural Network
- RBF, GRNN and PNN Neural Networks
- SOM Neural Networks
- Support Vector Machine, SVM
- Extreme Learning Machine, ELM
- Decision Trees and Random Forests
- Genetic Algorithm, GA
- Particle Swarm Optimization, PSO
- Ant Colony Algorithm, ACA
- Simulated Annealing, SA
- Dimenationality Reduction and Feature Selection
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
From £3300 (93)
Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|