Introduction to Enterprise Architect Training Course
Duration7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
This Introduction to Enterprise Architect training course is designed for all persons who wish to use Sparx Systems’ UML modelling tool, Enterprise Architect, for their modelling activities yet are unfamiliar with the features, functions and use of Enterprise Architect.
High Level Principles of UML
- Process Business Modelling (Activity Diagrams)
- Use Case modelling
- Static modelling (Class Diagrams)
- Dynamic modelling (Sequence Diagrams)
Sparx EA (professional)
- Printable documentation
- Publishing models on the Server - HTML documentation
- Tips & Tricks
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price