14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of smart contract concepts
- An understanding of business rules concepts
- Experience with IBM ODM Decision Management
Smart Contracts are used to encode and encapsulate the rules for automatically initiating and processing transactions on the Blockchain.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM) with Hyperledger Composer to implement the business logic of a Smart Contract using business rules.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use ODM's rule engine together with Blockchain to "unbury" rules from the codebase of a Blockchain application
- Set up a system to allow specialist such as accountants, auditors, lawyers, and analysts to define the rules of exchange for themselves
- Use Decision Center as a platform to collaboratively govern rules
- Use ODM's rule engine to update, test and deploy rules without touching the code of the Smart Contract
- Deploy the IBM ODM Rule Execution Server
- Integrate IBM ODM with Hyperledger Composer running on Hyperledger Fabric
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|