21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- An understanding of Hadoop and big data
- An understanding of Spark
- Familiarity with the command line
- System administration experience
Hortonworks Data Platform is an open-source Apache Hadoop support platform that provides a stable foundation for developing big data solutions on the Apache Hadoop ecosystem.
This instructor-led live training introduces Hortonworks and walks participants through the deployment of Spark + Hadoop solution.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use Hortonworks to reliably run Hadoop at a large scale
- Unify Hadoop's security, governance, and operations capabilities with Spark's agile analytic workflows.
- Use Hortonworks to investigate, validate, certify and support each of the components in a Spark project
- Process different types of data, including structured, unstructured, in-motion, and at-rest.
- Hadoop administrators
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|