Flockdb: A Simple Graph Database for Social Media Training Course
7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- An understanding of database concepts
- Experience with the command line
FlockDB is an open source distributed, fault-tolerant graph database for managing wide but shallow network graphs. It was initially used by Twitter to store relationships among users.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to setup and use a FlockDB database to help answer social media questions such as who follows whom, who blocks whom, etc.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure FlockDB
- Understand the unique features of FlockDB, relative to other graph databases such Neo4j
- Use FlockDB to maintain a large graph dataset
- Use FlockDB together with MySQL to provide provide distributed storage capabilities
- Query, create and update extremely fast graph edges
- Scale FlockDB horizontally for use in on-line, low-latency, high throughput web environments
- Database engineers
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|