28 hours (usually 4 days including breaks)
- Experience with Java or Scala
Apache Flink is an open-source framework for scalable stream and batch data processing.
This instructor-led, live training introduces the principles and approaches behind distributed stream and batch data processing, and walks participants through the creation of a real-time, data streaming application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up an environment for developing data analysis applications
- Package, execute, and monitor Flink-based, fault-tolerant, data streaming applications
- Manage diverse workloads
- Perform advanced analytics using Flink ML
- Set up a multi-node Flink cluster
- Measure and optimize performance
- Integrate Flink with different Big Data systems
- Compare Flink capabilities with those of other big data processing frameworks
- Data engineers
- Analytics professionals
- Technical managers
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|