Fiji: Introduction to scientific image processing Training Course
21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- A general understanding of scripting
- An understanding of Java is useful, but not necessary
- A background in science, such as biology
Fiji is an open-source image processing package that bundles ImageJ (an image processing program for scientific multidimensional images) and a number of plugins for scientific image analysis.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use the Fiji distribution and its underlying ImageJ program to create an image analysis application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use Fiji's advanced programming features and software components to extend ImageJ
- Stitch large 3d images from overlapping tiles
- Automatically update a Fiji installation on startup using the integrated update system
- Select from a broad selection of scripting languages to build custom image analysis solutions
- Use Fiji's powerful libraries, such as ImgLib on large bioimage datasets
- Deploy their application and collaborate with other scientists on similar projects
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|