F# for Data Science Training Course
21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- Experience programming in any language
Data science is the application of statistical analysis, machine learning, data visualization and programming for the purpose of understanding and interpreting real-world data. F# is a well suited programming language for data science as it combines efficient execution, REPL-scripting, powerful libraries and scalable data integration.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use F# to solve a series of real-world data science problems.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use F#'s integrated data science packages
- Use F# to interoperate with other languages and platforms, including Excel, R, Matlab, and Python
- Use the Deedle package to solve time series problems
- Carry out advanced analysis with minimal lines of production-quality code
- Understand how functional programming is a natural fit for scientific and big data computations
- Access and visualize data with F#
- Apply F# for machine learning
Explore solutions for problems in domains such as business intelligence and social gaming
- Data scientists
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|