F# for Data Science Training Course
21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- Experience programming in any language
Data science is the application of statistical analysis, machine learning, data visualization and programming for the purpose of understanding and interpreting real-world data. F# is a well suited programming language for data science as it combines efficient execution, REPL-scripting, powerful libraries and scalable data integration.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use F# to solve a series of real-world data science problems.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use F#'s integrated data science packages
- Use F# to interoperate with other languages and platforms, including Excel, R, Matlab, and Python
- Use the Deedle package to solve time series problems
- Carry out advanced analysis with minimal lines of production-quality code
- Understand how functional programming is a natural fit for scientific and big data computations
- Access and visualize data with F#
- Apply F# for machine learning
Explore solutions for problems in domains such as business intelligence and social gaming
- Data scientists
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price