Local, instructor-led live Express.js (or simply Express) training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Express to create web applications.
Express training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". The UK onsite live Express trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centres. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
I liked the way of conducting classes and performed exercises. The ideal division of theory and practice. A big plus was the factual translation of ambiguity and answering each question
Course: Building Web Apps using the MEAN stack
The labs were interesting and probably the most useful learning tool to me. Anything I missed or forgot about was relearned or reinforced in the labs.
Course: Building Web Apps using the MEAN stack
|mean1||Building Web Apps using the MEAN stack||35 hours||Course Objective: |
By the end of this hands-on intensive training course, the students will be able to:
- Store the data in NoSQL, document-oriented MongoDB database that brings performance and scalability.
- Use Node.js, the server-side platform built on Google V8’s runtime for building fast, scalable network applications.
- Use Express, a simple yet powerful web application development HTTP server framework built on top of Node.js.
- Use AngularJS framework that offers declarative, two-way data binding for web applications.
- Get acquainted with the latest web application development trends in the IT industry.
|nodejswebstorm||Node.js & Express.js Basics, working with PM2 & WebStorm||21 hours||Audience: |
Typically, a Project Manager, Aanalyst, Developer or anyone who needs:
- Explore the node.js framework and architecture
- Explore Express.js as a solution for web development
- Assess Node.js & Express.js as solutions for web development
- Advantages and disadvantages over Java
- To have a good understanding of an application’s structure and deployment mechanisms
- To carry out Installation / production environment / architecture tasks and configuration
- To be able to assess code quality, perform debugging, monitoring
- To implement advanced production like Logging
- Explore the advantages and characteristics of Node.js (In comparison with Java)
- Explore Express.js: Architecture, administration (In comparison with Java EE)
- Explore and apprehend all the features and functionalities of the webstorm platform for Node.js
- Explore and apprehend all the features and functionalities of the pm2 production process manager
- Explore and apprehend advanced logging with Winston.js
The course is normally 3 days (7 hours a day) and has a heavy emphasis on hands on practice. Most of the concepts are discovered through code readings, exercises and labs.
|nodejsadmin||Node.js concepts & administration, Express.js, V8 engine, monitoring, pm2||14 hours||This course has been created with the following objectives: |
- Node.js fundamental concepts
- V8 engine internals
- Administration of Express.js applications
- Performance & Monitoring
- Process management
This course is aimed at apprehending the tools and concepts required to administer Node.js/Expres.js applications, understand and monitor performance in a V8 engine environment.
|Course||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Building Web Apps using the MEAN stack - Glasgow||Mon, 2019-04-22 09:30||£5500 / £7250|
|Building Web Apps using the MEAN stack - Newcastle||Mon, 2019-04-22 09:30||£5500 / £6500|
|Building Web Apps using the MEAN stack - Southampton||Mon, 2019-04-22 09:30||£5500 / £6750|
|Building Web Apps using the MEAN stack - Bradford - Carlisle Business Centre||Mon, 2019-04-22 09:30||£5500 / £6750|
|Building Web Apps using the MEAN stack - York - Priory Street Centre||Mon, 2019-04-22 09:30||£5500 / £6250|
|Course||Venue||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Strategic Planning in Practice||Etc Venues - Manchester||Mon, 2019-03-25 09:30||£2200 / £2750|
|Selenium WebDriver in C#: Introduction to Web Testing Automation in C#||Exeter - The Senate||Thu, 2019-03-28 09:30||£2200 / £2800|
|Natural Language Processing - AI/Robotics||London, Hatton Garden||Mon, 2019-04-01 09:30||£3900 / £5025|
|HAProxy Administration||Bristol, Temple Gate||Mon, 2019-04-01 09:30||£2200 / £2700|
|Kotlin for Android Developers||Reading TVP||Tue, 2019-04-02 09:30||£3300 / £4095|
|SQL Fundamentals||Bristol, Temple Gate||Wed, 2019-04-03 09:30||£2200 / £2700|
|Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift for Administrators||Southampton||Mon, 2019-04-22 09:30||£5445 / £6695|
|FreeCad: Getting Started with Parametric Modeling||Edinburgh Training and Conference Venue||Mon, 2019-04-29 09:30||£3267 / £3867|
|HTTP fundamentals and Nginx web server||London, Hatton Garden||Tue, 2019-04-30 09:30||£3267 / £4392|
|Understanding Modern Information Communication Technology||Cardiff||Mon, 2019-05-06 09:30||£1100 / £1400|
|Test Automation with Selenium||York - Priory Street Centre||Mon, 2019-05-13 09:30||£3300 / £3750|
|React: Build Highly Interactive Web Applications||London, Hatton Garden||Tue, 2019-07-09 09:30||£3300 / £4425|
|Robot Framework: Keyword Driven Acceptance Testing||Edinburgh Training and Conference Venue||Wed, 2019-08-28 09:30||£1089 / £1289|
|Strategic Development: Thinking, Planning, Management and Leadership||London, Hatton Garden||Mon, 2019-10-21 09:30||£6435 / £8310|
We are looking to expand our presence in the UK!
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!