Encog: Introduction to Machine Learning Training Course
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Java or .Net programming experience
- An understanding of machine learning concepts
Encog is an open-source machine learning framework for Java and .Net.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to create various neural network components using ENCOG. Real-world case studies will be discussed and machine language based solutions to these problems will be explored.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Prepare data for neural networks using the normalization process
- Implement feed forward networks and propagation training methodologies
- Implement classification and regression tasks
- Model and train neural networks using Encog's GUI based workbench
- Integrate neural network support into real-world applications
- Data scientists
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|