Drupal SEO Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Basic Drupal, SEO and HTML knowledge. A basic understanding of Drupal should be given. You should know what a node is, how to log into the admin area and how to install and activate modules.
SEO skills are not necessary, but it is assumed that basic skills are available.
With this course you can gain the knowledge you need to get your website to the top of search engines and to reach paying customers for your business with Drupal.
- Business Analysis & Research
- Target Group
- Website Structure
- Tags used for SEO
Drupal SEO Basics
- Clean Urls & Paths
- Avoiding Duplicate Content
- Correct Page Titles
- Better 404 pages
- Meta Tags
- Link Attributes
- XML, Page & Google News Sitemaps
- Site Verification
- Service Links
- User Statistics
- RSS Feeds
Drupal SEO Advanced
- Advanced Automated & Semi-Automated Crosslinks
- Related Content
- Semantic Content (automatically create rich semantic metadata for your content)
- Webmaster Central
- Google Adwords, Trends, Insights
- SEO Tools
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price