14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Data analysis experience
Datameer is a business intelligence and analytics platform built on Hadoop. It allows end-users to access, explore and correlate large-scale, structured, semi-structured and unstructured data in an easy-to-use fashion.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Datameer to overcome Hadoop's steep learning curve as they step through the setup and analysis of a series of big data sources.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create, curate, and interactively explore an enterprise data lake
- Access business intelligence data warehouses, transactional databases and other analytic stores
- Use a spreadsheet user-interface to design end-to-end data processing pipelines
- Access pre-built functions to explore complex data relationships
- Use drag-and-drop wizards to visualize data and create dashboards
- Use tables, charts, graphs, and maps to analyze query results
- Data analysts
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|