Data Science: Analysis and Presentation Training Course
7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
A basic familiarity with Mathematica and the Wolfram Language.
The Wolfram System's integrated environment makes it an efficient tool for both analyzing and presenting data. This course covers aspects of the Wolfram Language relevant to analytics, including statistical computation, visualization, data import and export and automatic generation of reports.
- Using associations
- Querying with datasets
- Machine learning for classification and prediction
- Working with semantically imported data
- Authoring customizable documents from templates
- Deploying results to the cloud
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price